Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

The first volume in the bestselling Millennium Trilogy, now in B format. Forty years ago, Harriet Vanger disappeared off the secluded island owned and inhabited by the powerful Vanger family. Harriet's uncle, Henrik, is convinced that she was murdered by someone in her own family - the deeply dysfunctional Vanger clan. This is a violent and bloody thriller, a sinister family saga, a mystery of massive financial fraud and a haunting love story. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is a genuinely complex and unique contribution to crime fiction (from the publisher).
This is an interesting read, it took me a while to get into it but once I did, I couldn't put it down. I was excited by the prospect of 2 more books in the series to follow!
Rating - I give this 4/5 Not bad!

Get this from the library

Reviewed by Michelle @ library admin

No comments: