Friday, October 23, 2009

Being Human (DVD)

Meet Mitchell, George and Annie. Flatmates by day - undead by night. Being Human follows three housemates as they do their best to live their lives as normally as possible despite their strange and dark secrets. But with unwelcome intruders into their world, rumblings about an impending revolution from the vampire underworld and constant threats of exposure - on top of the usual issues faced by young people surrounding love, work and mates - the only thing they may be able to rely on in their heightened world is each other (from the publisher)...
I had heard that this was a great series. I sat down to watch it and those around me left after half an episode. I gave it a chance by watching the whole season (only 6 episodes) but, unfortunately it didn't get any better for me.
Rating - I give this 2/5 Nothing Special
Get this from the library
Reviewed by Michelle @ admin

No comments: