Friday, September 18, 2009

Pretty little cozies

I don't possess a French press coffee pot, but I'm tempted to buy one and dress it up as in the cover photo of this delightful book.
One of the fabulous Pretty Little series, Pretty Little Cozies is full of great projects - 32 in fact - to keep a keen crafter busy.
There are pouches for phones and cameras, a wrap to keep a casserole piping hot, covers for a take-away coffee cup and the handle of a hot pan and all sorts of other quirky, pretty and practical projects. My favourite is the scissors case , with its front comprising nine colourful zips - not something I'll be making as zips scare me.
Colour photographs illustrate each project, the instructions are clear and pages in the back of the book contain enlargable templates for each design. Inspiring!
Rating - I give this 5/5
GREAT!!
Reviewed by Jan @ Ballarat branch

No comments: