Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The secret Lives Of Men and Women by Frank Warren

This compilation of 'Secrets' is the third book of The Post Secret Project masterminded by Frank Warren. In 2004 Warren left thousands of self addressed postcards in public places and invited those who discovered them to anonymously post him their secrets.
It has resulted in an artful and intriguing collection of snippets of peoples lives accompanied by interesting illustration.

Some secrets reveal pain, where as some are so funny you may even laugh or cringe or relate to yourself. I was shocked and moved by many, but mostly it just made for some interesting reading and as I am a huge fan of the "coffee Table book" I will probably read all of Warren's other work too.
My secret: I chose this book so that I had something quick and easy to blog!


Rating - I give this 4/5 Not bad!

Get this from the library
Reviewed by Melissa @ Wendouree Library

No comments: